On the off chance anybody with advertising mojo reads this…

Ace of Spades gets good traffic; the kind of traffic that justifies a little ad placement. People should throw some his way. Of course, they should also throw some advertising my way, too, but Ace has a brand loyalty that can spawn real-time meetups.

Just saying, that’s all.

I’m in adverting. I sell direct Door-Hanger Ads for local business, but I am thinking of starting my own printing business.

How many unique page hits do you get?

Too early to really say yet, but somewhere between 25K – 40K a month, it looks like. I know that AoSHQ has considerably better traffic than I do, at this point.

I’ll tell you what: I will advertise with you first and if I get a good reponse, I will go with AoSHQ.

Probably should be the other way around, but the link’s in the sidebar. πŸ™‚

• […] Moe Lane placed an observative post today on On the off chance anybody with advertising mojo reads thisâ […]

• Jaybird says:

My suggestion:

You read fairly often, I’m sure (a book a week? two?) and watch movies fairly often, I’m sure (two a week?).

Well, start putting together posts dedicated something to the effect of “Hey, I re-read Niven/Pournelle’s _Inferno_ (I last read it in 1992) because they have a sequel out now and, I gotta tell ya, you need to read this book. It’ll make you a better person. Click this link to buy it now. Click *THIS* link to buy the sequel. Last night I said I’d only read the first chapter and I was up until 3AM because I couldn’t put it down! Click this link to purchase a rosary.”

And do the same for movies. And albums. “I can’t believe that My Bloody Valentine is still touring! I can’t believe tickets are $40! Click here to purchase Loveless, the most perfect album ever made.”

Just do two of those a week. You totally read/watch/listen enough to do that. It won’t bring in a mint… but, hey. It’s not like it’ll eat up your entire day either.

Heh. I do that now. πŸ™‚

• Jaybird says:

My first thought was “he does?” and then I checked and saw the links… dude. You are *WAY* too subtle.

• Jaybird says:

My subtlety calibrations are probably not set to “normal parameters”, of course.