- They needed a jacket for a scene in the movie Twilight* – no, I have no intention of seeing the series, unless there’s hella more decapitations and stakings added to it – so they sent out somebody to go buy one off-the-rack.
- Like everything else involved with Twilight*, people go insane over the jacket.
- The people who made Twilight* forget to get any kind of product placement agreement.
- The people who made the jacket decide to re-release the jacket, and mention “Hey! This is the jacket Bella wore in Twilight*!”
- The people who made Twilight* are now suing the people who made the jacket that Bella wore in Twilight*. They want all the jackets destroyed, too.
*Gimme a break; it’s been a bad month for Amazon purchases.