- Over at Instapundit, noted brag.
- Over at Genreville, noted source of brag (in comments of post about book-blogging): sneering, non-cognitive slam by religious fanatic of Instapundit’s contribution to John Scalzi’s publishing success refuted by… John Scalzi.
- Over at Whatever (John Scalzi’s site), read short-short about intelligent yogurt taking over the world, admittedly to our benefit. Laughed, because John Scalzi is a good writer.
- While still at Whatever, read damning-with-faint-praise review of Atlas Shrugged. Laughed some more, because personal opinion is that it’s political pornography for the Right (like the way Nineteen Eighty-Four is political pornography for the Left).
- Over to Moe Lane, where will prepare for at least one comment informing the world that Atlas Shrugged is the Best Book EVAR.
Not that many people probably care. Still, the yogurt story was pretty good.