So, whoever watches Falling Skies tonight…

…feel free to let me know whether it sucked or not.

Hey, no cable, remember?

• Skip says:

It’s going on the DVR, though it’ll probably be a week or so before I get around to watching it. Oh, hey, I just finished a book from the voter’s packet for the Hugos that you might like if you haven’t read it yet. It’s “Feed”, by Mira Grant. Think “Fear, Loathing and Zombies on the Campaign Trail, 2040”, although more coherent than that would imply. It’s bloggers, following the Republican nominee for President in a post-zombie-apocalypse world, and it surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

• Kevin says:

Hey Moe. I give it a c-plus or maybe b-plus. Odd there was very little stated about the invasion itself. We began after the takeover. Characters are ok but a bit short of compelling. Jury’s out on whether it gains “record series” status.

• Overmind One says:

OMG, this show sucked pretty hard. The story is not very compelling, and the show drags and is so slow at times I found myself getting up to make snacks, without pausing it. I give it a single season before it gets the axe. It seems to have followed in the footsteps of the failed Stargate Universe and Caprica. More soap-fi.

• Joseph says:

I watched it last night. Falling Skies is good primarily because it doesn’t suck as much as everything else.

• Joseph says:

I just wish I also had HBO so I could watch “Game of Thrones.”

“Hey, no cable, remember?” Hey, that’s your problem. I can report on Olbermann’s new show if you want. I’m watching that show to laugh at him.

• Rob Crawford says:

Just finished watching the premier.

Meh. Too many tropes, too little (apparent) innovation.

I’m going to give it more time, but only because it ALWAYS takes series a half dozen episodes or so to catch their stride.