This Washington Post article (“Does Redstate blogger Erick Erickson matter?”) is generally not worth commenting on (mostly because the answer is pretty much “Apparently, yes, given that they wrote an article”), but I can’t let this paragraph pass without comment*:
Let me just note the mistakes on that one:
- Chris Hackett ran for Congress.
- In 2008 (PA-10, to be precise).
- In 2010, Pat Toomey ran for Senate.
- With the enthusiastic support of RedState; he even spoke at our first RedState Gathering*.
- Toomey then went on to win the 2010 election.
“Layers of fact-checkers and editors,” my eye.
*It’s since been changed to:
Which is, by the way, still wrong. We won PA-10 (Tom Marino) in 2010. Try again?