#rsrh So the word is that Perry is out.

It’s a shame, of course: Perry wasn’t my first choice – Pawlenty was – but I liked Rick’s positions on pretty much everything that wasn’t a social issue.  And, of course, he was a governor, which became my absolute minimum requirement after the 2008 disaster and remains so to this day.

Well, it’s highly unlikely that the Romney campaign’s going to reach out to me on this anyway, so I guess it’s time to start on House/Senate/Governor races.  I have further comments, but “First: do no harm.”

• BCochran1981 says:

I’m in an interesting position now. More than not agreeing with the positions of the remaining candidates, I simply don’t TRUST them. Not good…

• HeartbreakRidge says:

Dammit. I’m with you, Moe.

• BCochran1981 says:

Politico reporting he’ll endorse Newt: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71657.html

Gov. Perry lost me completely with that “Heartless” quote. My Grandmother is a legal immigrant from Canada, so I more than anyone have a place in my heart for legal immigrants. Me and my Grandmother have a special dislike for law-breaking illegal immigrants.
    Maybe next time he runs he won’t run with his mouth or his heart, but with his brain.

• Jeff says:

I’m not really excited about rest of the field either. Just got to remind myself who the real enemy is though. Even though I may not like a few things about Romney, at least I don’t get the impression that he’s actively working against me like that current guy. Romney would probably not have killed the Keystone pipeline, for instance. Eventual nominee Romney has my vote.

Jeff: That’s pretty much where I am. The question is moot, of course: Team Romney has zero interest in recruiting me, probably justifiably. 🙂

• workingclass artist says:

Obama will fold the Texas economy into his “We’re turnin’ things around folks” pablum

and win.

But hey America was saved from Gardisil,their bruised hearts feel better now and they don’t have to worry about the 10th Amendment aymore!

3 has been politicians and a nutty backbencher…Genius!

• Jbird says:

Pomney, Newt, & Santorum? That’s the best we could do?

@Jbird: …Yeah, I hear you.