FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
I thought that I had shared this recipe, but if I did I can’t find it on the site anywhere. It’s real simple.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Take some frozen tater tots. Sprinkle pepper on them.
- Cut a piece of bacon in two, like so:
- Wrap each tater tot in a piece of bacon.
- Cook for twenty minutes or so, or until the bacon is nice and crispy.
- CONSUME THEM ALL IN YOUR RIGHTEOUS WRATH. SHOW NO MERCY.
Because that’s what I do for you folks: piss off the Left, and tell you how to clang your arteries shut. Hit my tip jar!