Sep
2012

…You tell me: what do you want to read , today?

Business as usual, or light and fluffy?  I can do either.

• OU812 says:

Business as usual – love your brilliant analysis.

• Aruges says:

Light and Fluffy Business?

• Spegen says:

All geek threads, all day. Finally saw Fanboys yesterday, the memories of the excitement of a new Star Wars movie before the crushing disappointment kicks in.

• Irascibli says:

You and your false choices. 8^)

• countrydoc says:

Finishing up vol 2 of Patrick O’Briens books. My second do around. Some truly superb writing skills and knowledge base that guy had. I keep my iPad handy to look up some of the obscure stuff. Fun to look at the weird food and listen to the music that the protagonists are playing in the story.

• countrydoc says:

Oops…Helps to read the post and not just part of the title. I knew that, just checking to see if the rest of you were following along.

• Mija 'acat' Cat says:

How about some timely discussion about how 9/11 is taught in schools…?

• tnfriendofcoal101368 says:

An all out Moe Lane assault on Obama and his minions. Really, I want you to remind “The Nephew” over at DKos of why Moe Lane owns a 40 room beach mansion in his brain.

• tnfriendofcoal101368 says:

Speaking of schools, acat nice of the teachers to extend their summer vacations up in your area of the country, huh. Wonder if it will be awkward when Rahm goes to beg the unions for money for Obama. Really, talk about a stab in the back, did the unions have more money invested in any politician in America than what they have spent on Rahm. No wonder union pensions around the country are going broke. I’d say grab some popcorn if it wasn’t for the kids.

• Trent says:

Wait, isn’t light and fluffy your business as usual?

• tranplanr says:

We Were Soldiers Once…and Young

• Mija 'acat' Cat says:

Chicago Public Schools haven’t been ‘about the kids’ in a very long time, tnfriend. Popcorn is the best answer… That and avoiding wearing red… easy for me!