Oct
2012

#rsrh QotD, Gov. Hickenlooper* (D, CO) Is As Dumb As A Sack Of Hammers edition.

You’re gonna love this one. Via The Washington Beacon, via Instapundit:

“Lincoln wasn’t a great debater.”

…Yeah, he said that. We all just have to live with it.

*Elections have consequences.

• Doug Stewart says:

“Did you say ‘Abe Lincoln’?”

“No, I said ‘Hey, Blinken’!”

• Catseye says:

I read about some of his other past misstatement “dumb as a sack of hammers” might be a wee bit to generous.

• Doc Holliday says:

His speeches were terrible too; and way too short.

• Doug Stewart says:

Dumber’n a bag of wet mice? Sharp as marbles?

• DanB says:

Just moved to Colorado, and that makes this man my Governor! Truly, my joy knows no bounds.

• Rockphed says:

Wait, Lincoln not a great debater? I know I went to public school, so my knowledge of who Lincoln is limited to just a couple facts, but one of them is “Had a series of great debates with democrat Steven Douglas while trying to become the senator from Illinois”. If he had not been a great debater, he would probably have continued being a two bit lawyer in a backwater state until he died at the ripe old age of 92.

• qixlqatl says:

Wow, the democrats seem to be determined to throw the entire election now. Each new statement and action seems calculated to convince the electorate that democrats are blithering idiots too stupid to be entrusted with any job higher than municipal nose picker……..

• Rob Crawford says:

Democrats have never forgiven Lincoln forcing them to give up slaves — that’s why their policies since have been focused on recreating the institution under different names.

• Catseye says:

Rob just wait until they work out the Institution of scientific slavery then they will really be in their full glory, they’ll brain chip us to be slaves and like it.

• DaveP. says:

About as smart as spackling, folks.

• BWP says:

But, hey, he brews a pretty good beer…a touch over-priced but how else is he going to join the one percent? Probably by becoming a Democrat tool, oh wait…..