Oct
2012

#rsrh Hey, Stephanie Cutter goes beet red when she’s lying! Useful tell, that.

I may not be the most disinterested observer out there, but let me say this anyway.  Stephanie Cutter?  It was fairly obvious, during this interview, that you were thinking to yourself Is this what I went to Georgetown for?  Am I really letting myself look like an idiot on television by having to repeat this stupid 5 trillion thing when Piers Morgan – PIERS MORGAN – is calling me on my own contradictory rhetoric? Was it really worth it?

In order: Apparently; yes, you are; and if you wanted your opinion to matter then maybe you should have worked for a political campaign that doesn’t define you down to your genitalia.

PS: By the way, there is a third option, beyond just raising taxes/cutting services.  You grow the economy.  I know that doing that sort of thing is considered High Magick by the Obama administration – but it’s not, really.

Via

• tnfriendofcoal101368 says:

As Governor Sununu would say…”Stephanie: you’re struggling..”The followup question should be: “You know Newt Gingrich dragged Bill Clinton to initiate the largest tax cut for the top 1% in US History – the capital gains tax cut – how did he pay for it?” Answer: uh ah uh ah ah uhm (Family Feud Red X and sound here) Right Answer: Economic growth stimulated by the investment the tax cut incentivized.

• jetty says:

Cutters, Carney, Gibbs…these people have zero integrity. I guess integrity is one of those antiquated Judeo-Christian ethics that post-modern liberals have rejected.

• Cameron says:

I take consolation that in about three years, she’ll be the star of a “Where are they now?” documentary.

• physics geek says:

I guess when you’re the Mouth of Sauron, you say what you’re told to say.

• Cameron says:

And look how well that ended up for him.

• Mikey NTH says:

She blushes when she’s lying? I guess she must have just leased her soul, not sold it.

• Doc Holliday says:

Her voice cuts through my brain like a shard of glass. I can’t wait until these demonRATs are tossed but good! Jay Carney and Cutter are soulless, if we do not throw them out on their arses, God help us!

• Don says:

That video was a perfect example of someone being deliberately obtuse.