Mar
2013

…This mood just keeps getting fouler and fouler.

I’m off for the rest of the weekend. I’m sure that the universe can function well enough without me to shout out stuff from the peanut gallery.

• Patrick Thomas says:

Hope things shape up for the weekend. I know there is quite a bit of anger at RS with the SSM question going on. Quite a bit of ganging up on some of the supporters. I personally wouldn’t want to weigh in just because it’s a personal decision and you really can’t change a mind by shouting them down, on either side. Have a happy Easter and enjoy it with your kids.

• Spegen says:

That is one of the reasons I read and react to Moes posts here, not there. None of us are perfect conservatives and I dont want to get caught up in a “rhino” war.

• Finrod says:

Take all the time you need. The world will still be here when you return.

• lourae says:

Will Rogers: “Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘nice doggie’ until you can find a rock.”

Have a few beers, enjoy your birthday–and gather some rocks.

• Luke says:

If you happen to check in, the Car Wars forum has a few new polls that close on the 2nd.

I did. It’s a surprisingly hard call to figure out how big the cars should be. The thought of being able to use Matchbox/Hot Wheels is kind of cool.

• Crawford says:

There was a game a few years ago that was scaled for Matchbox cars. They sold weapons and accessories you could glue onto them…
        I thought it was a great idea, but never bought any of them.

• Spegen says:

Went with mid size with the idea that speed will not be to scale

• earlgrey says:

It hadn’t occurred to me that the SSM issue might be bringing people down. I am against it, but not strongly so. It seems there is so much bad stuff (I am also dealing with a lot of local stuff that makes me even sicker than DC), that it is overwhelming.

Will miss Moe’s sunny outlooks.