Mar
2014

I refuse to sugar-coat this for you people…

…I bought Frozen today.  Yup, it’s out on DVD, and it’s half-off on Amazon. Twenty bucks for the combo package.

This is something that has happened. If you cannot come to terms with that, well.

Hey man, that’s a great movie. No need to feel ashame. It’s got a brain-eating song, but other than that it is a great movie.

• Darin_H says:

Well I was going to just run to Wally World on our way from Grandmas house over to Grandpas house, but Algore hit NC and it’s global warming all over the place here (ice not snow)… so link clicked and it will arrive at Grandpas soon after we do.
    And yes, great movie.

• Spegen says:

Enjoy the summer song, sounds like you could use it

• Aruges says:

One of Disney’s better offers of late. It’s no Tangled, but it certainly isn’t Cars 2 either. (cue “Pixar isn’t Disney” carping. Yeah, yeah, whatever. The point is, Cars 2 sucked)

• Luke says:

I picked it up for the munchkins today.
    The women clustered around the display treated me like I was wearing a trenchcoat with no obvious pants.
    In a way, it was nice. A lane opened up for me, and I was able to walk comfortably through the crowd, grab the version I wanted off the display, and walk off unimpeded.
    But the conspicuous lack of eye contact was a bit disturbing.

• Compound says:

I got my copy at Walmart. $2 more, but I got a Disney Infinity figure with it. Not that I own Disney Infinity, but hey, a bargain is a bargain.

Between this and the Veronica Mars movie, it’s been a Kirsten Bell-y kind of week.

So, Mr. Lane, have you and Mrs. Lane completed your preparedness plans?