Jan
21
2018

Guess it has to be said: DON’T EAT DETERGENT PODS.

I let it slide, mostly, because I figured that the ‘Tide Pod Challenge’ was just young people messing around with older people’s heads. But apparently some damfool college student in Utah actually ate one of these things and had to go to the hospital.  So: stop doing that [expletive deleted].  The joke’s now officially gone on for too long.

Moe Lane

PS: Nah, I’m not down for ‘think of it as evolution in action.’  As Spider Robinson once pointed out, under slightly different circumstances: somebody’s got to clean up the body afterward, or drag the damfool to the hospital, or hose away the bloody vomit, or — you get the point.  And I can’t help but think that the people stuck doing those horrible jobs are definitely not going to enjoy the experience, which would be easily avoidable if people would just stop eating detergent pods.

So… don’t.

2 Comments

  • nicklevi86 says:

    Your Amazon ads be like: “You can still use in your laundry, though! We’re a thing!”

  • Luke says:

    I have to say, my first thought if I encountered one of these idiots would likely be “rabies!”.

    Kids, don’t eat something that will make you foam at the mouth and have convulsions.
    In addition to all the other obvious bad results, of you’re in the wrong area, it’ll get you shot.

RSS feed for comments on this post.



Site by Neil Stevens | Theme by TheBuckmaker.com