Apr
2020

Drift Compatible podcast mentions my Kickstarter.

My buddy Brent Cochran does a podcast (Drift Compatible), and he was kind enough to plug the FROZEN DREAMS Kickstarter at the end. Brent’s a good guy and although I don’t do podcasts* this one sounds like those of my readers who do like podcasts might like this one. IYKWIM. :significant look:

PS: Wear the headphones.

*I dunno why I don’t ‘do’ podcasts. I just don’t.

• Jeff Weimer says:

I’ve been flogging it in the HQ book thread. Don’t know how much engagement that got, but hey, nothing ventured etc.

• nicklevi86 says:

They used to link Moe quite often in the Before Times. I’m sure many of them remember him.

Yeah, but the question is: do they remember me fondly? I am given to understand that there were… faction fights, after I left The Life. My old Twitter account reads like a low-grade civil war, sometimes.

• nicklevi86 says:

*Sigh* there is that. At least you’ve had the good sense to not insult the intelligence, or the person for that mater, of your prospective audience. That’s more than I can say for most of those involved on any “side”.

• Luke says:

Of course.
          There’s a large difference between disagreement and distain, and I don’t believe you ever leapt that chasm.
          Further, you were honest about where you stood.
          ๐Ÿ˜‰ You may be a “weak sister”, but most people are still fond of their sisters.
          I keep meaning to listen to some podcasts in particular.
          But listening to something, is something I do when I’m doing something else on autopilot. (Shrug) I haven’t had much ability to do that on any sort of consistent basis, and when I have such a moment, I generally don’t know how long it’s going to last.

• Jeff Weimer says:

Honestly, you probably did the best thing for someone who didn’t like Trump but didn’t want to alienate friends who fell on either side. It’s been unfortunately illuminating to see deep-end dives into insanity both ways.
          It’s been quite illuminating the last few years.