NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A troop of Boy Scouts are being credited with saving the lives of a western Kentucky couple.
The group of Marion, Ky., scouts went door-to-door to check on people without power and deliver meals.
When they stopped at one home, the woman who answered wasn’t coherent. The scouts then called for help.
The woman (couple, actually) had been suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning; they’re still alive, thanks to Zach Sizemore and the rest of Troop 30 of Marion, KY. Good job, men.
Hey, they’re doing a man’s job; they should get the title of respect.
Crossposted at RedState.