“The Fall Guy” Intro.

I was looking for a song – and got completely distracted by this.

I watched this show religiously when I was a kid.  And I’ll be darned if I can remember a single episode, now.

• citizenkh says:

I’d don’t remember a single episode either, but I darned sure remember “Jody Banks” more than anyone else.

• Prayerborne says:

Heather Thomas.

That pink bikini poster jumpstarted many a puberty, back in the ’80s.

• overhere says:

As a proud owner of XX chromosomes I was too busy watching Dukes of Hazzard and Buck Rogers. However, what strikes me about this intro is that there’s really no moment where they have the grinning visage of Lee Majors filling the screen, as with so many other 80’s openers. In fact, I reckon he doesn’t actually appear in the opener until about a minute in, and he’s wearing a hat and sunglasses.

I offer, by way of comparison:

TJ Hooker

Magnum PI

Mork and Mindy

Why hide the star?

• Jeff Weimer says:

the only episode I remember was the one wehre his sidekick bought a similar but nicer truck and proceeded to completely destroy it during the course of the episode.

• qixlqatl says:

Heather Thomas was the whole reason I watched that show religiously….. 😉

Yeah, MacGyver was my show. Although Fall Guy was also a good show. The 80s had a lot of good programming, never to be repeated.

• xander says:

I have fond memories of this show AND actually remember at least 2 episodes. However, my favorite shows of the era were Knight Rider and The A-Team.

• lourae says:

I’m a touch older than y’all–my Lee Majors moments were the Six Million Dollar variety. The 80’s (at least early 80’s) were spent at Florida State, arranging my classes around Luke And Laura, on the run from Frank Smith.

• Brian Swisher says:

I believe he’s singing the theme song, so he’s there in a way…