Sep
2012

Who is this person, and what did she do with @kirstenpowers10?

I kept waiting to be irritated by something that Kirsten Powers said about the Media, the Media’s hysterical reaction to what Romney said, and the Media’s non-reaction to what Obama said.

Via The Gateway Pundit.

PS: I happen to agree with Ace of AoSHQ: Powers will still probably pull the lever in November for Obama. But, still, just in case: come to the Dark Side, Kirsten Powers. We have cookies.

• Darin H says:

Slow motion reality mugging in progress – she might remain a Democrat in the same way Zell Miller is still a D….

• tnfriendofcoal101368 says:

Kristen P has long been sounding the alarm on Muslim Brotherhood and has been critical of the policies of appeasement and apology that Obama has undertaken.

• Becky says:

Powers is by far the dumbest person on Fox. She doesn’t think. She just spews talking points. I may disagree with everything Beckle says, but at least he thinks for himself.

• NotSoBlueStater says:

@Becky: Agree about Bob Beckel. He has the toughest job of any liberal in media (conservatives are used to being outnumbered). I feel like I actually learn stuff listening to Beckel.

• jetty says:

“Even if you think that what Mitt Romney said was wrong…”

She repeated this, what, three times? I’d be more impressed if she said “What Mitt Romney said was repeated by the WH later in the day”.

• RND(8348394) says:

Not only do we have cookies, but we have the soda/pop as well.

• EBL says:

A woman is far more attractive when she says smart things. Just sayin’ Kristen, just sayin!

• DirtyJobsGuy says:

I think some of Kirsten Power’s relatives are Coptic Christians in and from Egypt. I can’t find the reference to this but I’m pretty sure it’s correct. When your kin are in mortal danger for just existing (they keep a pretty low profile in Egypt) it focuses your attention on reality,.