Here are some rules for the new millennium.
- Do not break into somebody’s home for a party.
- If you do break into somebody’s home, do not drink and do drugs.
- If you drink and do drugs, do not do massive amounts of property damage.
- If you do do massive amounts of property damage, do not – and this is the important one – DO NOT TRANSMIT VIDEO EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACTIVITIES ALL ACROSS SOCIAL MEDIA.
Parents of the hundreds of teens who broke into and destroyed former NFLer Brian Holloway’s upstate vacation home are threatening to sue him for outing their brats on Twitter — saying he’s spoiling their chances of getting into college.
(More here) Ooh, yeah, that’s a good one:
- If you get caught transmitting video evidence of your activities all across social media, do not expect any kind of sympathy when the guy that you’re vandalizing makes damned sure that this gets even more wildly disseminated.
And one extra:
- Parents? Be parents, please. Not hotel concierges.
“How did we lose our way, that this is acceptable behavior?” Indeed. http://t.co/7hszCBbZSg
— Brian Faughnan (@BrianFaughnan) September 21, 2013