Now that the elections in NJ and VA are over – and now that there’s going to be some really critical votes coming up on both cap-and-trade and health care rationing – I just wanted to greet some members of the two states’ Congressional delegations.
- Robert Andrews, NJ-01 (Burlington/Camden/Gloucester)
- John Adler, NJ-03 (Burlington/Camden/Ocean)
- Frank Pallone, NJ-06 (Middlesex/Monmouth/Somerset/Union)
- William Pascrell, NJ-08 (Essex/Passaic)
- Steven Rothman, NJ-09 (Bergen/Hudson/Passaic)
- Donald Payne, NJ-10 (Essex/Hudson/Union)
- Rush Holt, NJ-12 (Hunterdon/Mercer/Middlesex/Monmouth/Somerset)
- Albio Sires, NJ-13 (Essex/Hudson/Middlesex/Union)
- Glenn Nye, VA-02 (Accomack/Northampton)
- Robert C Scott, VA-03 (Charles City/New Kent/Surry/Henrico/Prince George/Hampton/Newport News/Norfolk/Richmond)
- Tom Perriello, VA-05 (Greene/Campbell/Bedford/Albemarle/Nelson/Fluvanna/Buckingham/Cumberland/Appomattox/Prince Edward/Charlotte/Lunenberg/Franklin/Henry/Pittsylvania/Halifax/Mecklenberg/Brunswick)
- Jim Moran, VA-08 (Arlington/Alexandria/Fairfax)
- Rick Boucher, VA-09 (Lee/Wise/Dickenson/Buchanan/Scott/Russell/Tazewell/Washington/Smyth/Bland/Giles/Grayson/Wythe/Pulaski/Montgomery/Carroll/Craig/Floyd/Patrick/Allegheny/Roanoke/Henry)
- Gerry Connolly, VA-11 (Fairfax/Fairfax/Prince William)
WE SEE YOU.
Crossposted to RedState.