#rsrh Attention, Mitt Romney campaign. Moe Lane from RedState here.

I know that you have my email.  Feel free to use it to get in touch.

Because now I’m taking this personally.

Moe “Stay-at-home father” Lane

• PubliusNV says:

Unleash the Moe!

• PubliusNV says:

I’m so lame. I was trying to go for the “Release the Moe!” Clash of the Titans kind of thing and messed it up.

• lourae says:

This seems to be orchestrated to provoke Gov. Romney, don’t you think? Sure makes me want to thump Rosen on the damn noggin.

• Christine says:

Holy…I’m not even a stay at home mom and I am taking that personally. What nerve!

Go get ’em Moe.

• […] Moe Lane for the video Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this […]

• BCochran1981 says:

Mitt shouldn’t even respond. Ann should. Release a video of her absolutely shredding Rosen and Obama. She couldn’t be too nasty. Every stay at home mother out there would be screaming “HELL YEAH!!” NOTHING pisses my wife off faster than telling her she doesn’t have a job.

• HeartbreakRidge says:

Perhaps Ann can take point when some moron takes another crack at Mitt being Mormon? Then Mitt can just smile graciously and say “I love you Ann!” Win win!

• K M Scane says:

I thought when I heard about this insane drivel, I could dispel it by saying it might be a CGI trick, or similar.
    But this is turning up in too many places to be an illusion,or a YouTube Funnyism.
    Not only bad form, but a whole ‘nother kind of Newspeak is occuring lately. Holder’s 3-pager,explaining “BHO’s Blather”to the 5th Circuit is another. Lies spoken, then obfuscated and ‘mis-spoken’ are becoming a new normal.

“Make IT– Stooopp….!”

• lourae says:

Rosen’s continued digging is just as asinine. I haven’t read anywhere that Gov. Romney has referred to his wife as an ‘expert’ on this issue. Since when is a person consulting their life-partner not to be taken seriously? Is this how Ms. Rosen deals with her own relationship?

• countrydoc says:

Many years ago, I used a similar line during a “discussion” with my wife. Things did not go well for me after that.

• lourae says:

Countrydoc: the head wound healed up nicely?

• earlgrey says:

I’m with Christine. I work out of an office. I send my kids to day care and school. Yes, I feel guilty and times and questions my choices. What I don’t do is lash out at others and feel the need to project myself as somehow superior. I don’t know what makes me different from women and men who do have that need to lash out at SAHMs.

Many working moms have either considered, or wished to be a stay at home mome. She slammed everyone.

• countrydoc says:

I had said something to the effect of “Well, I’m paying for this house!” Her response was “Yes, and you will keep on paying for it. But whether you get to live in it is MY choice.” That gave me some new perspective.

• lourae says:

You married well!

• lourae says:

And Moe, Mrs. Romney gave SAHDs a shout out this morning. Whoop whoop!

• PubliusNV says:

Kevin Williamson has an interesting take on the decision to stay home or work. http://www.nationalreview.com/exchequer/295877/economics-ann-romney