May
2012

I had something else scheduled here…

…but it was kind of mean.  Too mean; God forbid that any of us are ever in that position, ourselves.

So, here.  One of the best sequences from Mass Effect 3.  Spoilers, so don’t watch the video if you haven’t played the game.

Personally, I ratted out the salarians to Wrex, the first chance I got.  Because I promised him.  Because he was on my team.  Because I was insulted that the salarians thought that I could be purchased so cheaply.

• HeartbreakRidge says:

I *so* wanted to have Wrex as a playable character in ME3. *sigh* or Mordin. *double sigh*

on a completely unrelated note, are you ever going to choose an avatar on Steam at some point? or is the default question mark intentional? 🙂

@HeartbreakRidge: Moe is a mystery wrapped in a riddle. Of course that question mark is intentional! /snark

• AZR says:

Sold out Wrex almost immediately. Because there isn’t ME4.

• HeartbreakRidge says:

FYI – Dawnguard trailer (Skyrim DLC) out today.

• Kresh says:

Skyrim DLC involving vampires… meh. Waiting for ALL the DLC so I can get it for a song on Steam. Sales are great.

• Matt says:

That video misses the best part: Morin singing “Scientist Salarian”

• Luke says:

I sold the Salarian Daltessa down the river just as quick as I could. Assuming Wrex survived 1, how could you not? (granted, the playthrough where I’m stuck with Wreav will alomst certainly cause things to go differently.). I’ll admit I teared up a bit when Mordin hit the ironic echo “It had to beme. Someone else might have messed it up. That said, I’m still so bummed by the ending that I haven’t runany more of my saved charachters through it.

Heartbreak Ridge: Thanks for the heads up! Going to look now.

I will replay the ending when the updated ending DLC comes out. And when all the DLC is out, I will play it all a second and final time. By then I should be able to confront Shepard again.