Feb
2013

QotD, Maryland Gun-Grabbing Legislators Should Worry About This Quote edition.

Short version: Beretta makes guns in Maryland.  Maryland is dominated by liberal Democrats.  Liberal Democratic legislators hate and fear guns.  Maryland is about to express that hatred and fear via inappropriate legislation.  Beretta is contemplating getting the hell out of Maryland – and taking all those taxable jobs and all those taxable sales with it.

The quote:

“All I can tell you is, Mr. Beretta said, ‘There always seems to be a problem with Maryland.’ ”

Ayup.  There always is.  It’s called the Maryland Democratic party.  Sorry to put it that bluntly; but I’m starting to get tired of gun-grabbing ideologues who think that the answer to them being weak is to ensure that it doesn’t matter that anybody else is strong.

(Via Twitchy)

• Crawford says:

Next up — legislation banning companies from relocating!

• Agreed, a thousand times adhered. I tweeted essentially the same thing when Byron York shared the link this morning. No one has spoken truer words than Mr. Beretta. I just might have to buy one of his handguns, …depending

• Skip says:

I think Governor Perry should probably make some phone calls. We’d love to have the business here.

• Cameron says:

From what I have seen, Texas, Wyoming, Alabama, and South Carolina are responding to the news with “That’s horrible. Would you like to move here?’

• Catseyes says:

There are far and away nastier weapons than guns try looking up fire sometime or explosives. For myself I prefer a weapon that turns your armor into a weapon against you.

• Aruges says:

Sadly, MD Dems will be happy they leave. The people in the jobs they drive out probably voted R anyway, and if they didn’t then they plant some D votes in red states.

They can come to Lake County, Florida. We love our guns and I need a job.