Feb
2013

My one-word responses to several stories.

Via RCP: “I Have No Idea What Republicans Are Doing – Jonathan Chait, NY Magazine”

…Good.

Via Drudge: “Just as Nixon went to China, should Obama go to Iran? – Howard LaFranchi, The Christian Science Monitor”

…No.

I got nothing, sorry.

Written by in: Politics | Tags:

• tnfriendofcoal101368 says:

I can answer for you Donna. I understand you don’t understand basic economics but here goes. You know that Affordable Health Care Act thingy, you and your buddies all thought was a great idea? Well, it increased the cost to insurance companies on everything from administration, maintenance, health care supplies, actuarial cost on insuring pre-existing conditions and well you see your health care company isn’t a charity. To stay in business and keep employing people and pay their stockholders and continue to provide you insurance, they need to make this little thing, we like to call a profit. Profit equals revenue-expenses. Jacking up the cost to insurance companies, increase the expenses part. To maintain their profit, the insurance company had to jack your premiums i.e. increase revenue. The solution to this problem: REPEAL YOUR IDIOTIC LAW. I’ll be expecting your op-ed to that affect any day now.

• tnfriendofcoal101368 says:

oh and Moe, I have a shorter response “awwww, bless you heart”.

• Finrod says:

The one-word answer to Donna Brazile: “ObamaCare.”

• Crawford says:

I have no problem with Obama going to Iran.

Wait — they won’t send him back, will they?

The one word response to Brazile is easy.
    “Sucker!”
    Technically, while it’s two words, Nelson Muntz’ “Ha ha” is an even better reply…. (http://youtu.be/Ivm_P9EuU4c)

• techsan says:

A big helping of “I told you so.”

• techsan says:

Oh…better yet…..

“Math”

• Kyle Haight says:

Is a mocking peal of laughter considered a one-word response?

• antisocial says:

Donna you can’t get a proper response because you are contacting the wrong people.

Call POTUS.

Crawford – You think Iranians are stupid? They will send him back.

acat – ha ha is the best reply.

• Freddie Sykes says:

Dear Donna:

As Homer would say “D’oh!”