I mean, how could it?
- Anthony Weiner is running for NYC Mayor.
- Anthony Weiner has an excellent chance of getting the Democratic nomination for NYC Mayor.
- Anthony Weiner thus has a very good chance of becoming the next NYC Mayor.
- Eliot Spitzer heard this and said Hey, maybe I can get in on this action.
- Eliot Spitzer is thus running for office in NYC.
- Eliot Spitzer is running for NYC Comptroller, which I believe keeps an eye out for oh, say, money laundering done to hide a government official’s payments to hookers. Just to pick a scenario at random.
- Eliot Spitzer might still win.
But that’s not the truly funny part. Here’s the truly funny part: meet Eliot Spitzer’s Libertarian opponent. Continue reading You thought that the Weiner-Spitzer thing couldn’t get any funnier, didn’t you?