Jul
2013

Hey, @mkhammer and I have something in common!

We both like Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream.  As for the psychological aspects:

If your favorite flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip, you’re more likely to be argumentative, frugal and cautious.

Argumentative? Well… yes, obviously. Cautious? Not particularly.  Frugal? Oh, hell no.  If I was frugal I wouldn’t be rattling the tip jar to pay for my Ogre habit*.

But then, these sorts of surveys usually don’t look for pinpoint accuracy. In fact, I believe that the term of art is “Delphic.”

*Admittedly, I’m rattling the tip jar for luxury items, not necessities.  But that’s because I have an excellent monetary policy: to wit, whenever I get some that isn’t from Amazon or PayPal I go home and give it all to my wife, who then does… something… to it that magically makes it available to us later.  It’s all very black-box.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

It is interesting to note that I was born in the Eastren Zodiac “Yang Metal Monkey” and the Western Zodiac “Tarus The Bull”. Amazingly enough, neither zodiac contradicts the other. And the “Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough” thing doesn’t contradict either zodiac.
      I’m not into horoscopes or astrology that much, but I find it interesting that my zodiacs seem to fit nicely together.

I like that flavor, but only when it’s midnight and I just need one or two spoonfuls of ice cream.

• earlgrey says:

Wow. I like Mint Chocolate Chip and I’m all 3 of those things.

• Spegen says:

I have a similar monetary policy: give all the money to my wife, she tells me we’re broke, therefore I don’t buy junk I don’t need.

• jbird says:

I feel Mint Chocolate Chip is best when it’s the white variety over the green.

• Finrod says:

For me, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough says ‘ambitious, competitive, and a visionary’. Ambitious? One of my theme songs is Boston _Peace Of Mind_, so no. Competitive? Sometimes, but not especially. Visionary? Don’t know, but I don’t recall anyone ever using that word to describe me.