Self-serving, hey? …Well, nobody’s giving me free advertising so that how it works. The good news is, all of these things are either no cost to you, or they’re value-for-money. I don’t object to just being given cash, but I think it’s better when it’s a trade. After all, we are not Communists.
- Patreon! Signing up gets you fiction and gaming stuff every week and month. We’re pretty close to a milestone, too.
- Amazon author page! Buy my books! Give my books as gifts!
- Smashwords! For people who don’t like Amazon.
- Mailing list! As God is my witness, I will be doing more with the mailing list, starting in January. As in, I will actually use it.
- Current book preorder! This is where the signed copies can be found.
- Goodreads! This is an excellent place to review my books. Just saying, that’s all.
I figure that should do for a start. Posting may be sparse tomorrow, by the way. If I don’t say it before then: Happy New Year!