Mass Effect 3 trailer.

Apparently, we have to wait a year until the game’s out, darn it.

…and no final DLC announced yet for Mass Effect 2.  I just finished my second KOTOR 2 run-through (with desultory thoughts of doing a third, only different character class and gender); what am I going to do until Dragon Age 2 comes out?

Watch Obama frails about like a new-born as he tries (in vain) to fight Republicans?

Dude, the goal is to find something that will let me turn that part of my brain *off*. 🙂

• Phil Smith says:

Army of Two, Bioshock are good options. AC2 has already been discussed.

• Steve says:

Would you consider adding my blog to your blogroll?? THANK YOU!

Common Cents

• Kyle Haight says:

I assume you’re looking specifically for CRPGs. Without knowing what else you’ve played it’s hard to give recommendations. Fallout: New Vegas is an obvious candidate. Fable III. You could import a UK copy of Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. All of those games are available now.

Two World II has been getting surprisingly good reviews given the deeply flawed nature of its predecessor. You could try to import a copy of that, or wait for the North American release in early January. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is supposed to ship in February.

And if that isn’t enough, you can explore the fun world of retro-gaming. I’ve been working my way through the Avernum double-trilogy for several months now, and I’m only into Avernum IV. It’s Ultima VI-style turn-based CRPG goodness!

• Skip says:

I can ship you a free 10 day trial for World of Warcraft, Moe, then you’ll never worry about something to play ever again…

• Yogich says:

I’ve been ready for Mass Effect 3, for a good while, having played both 1 & 2 until having dreams, about them. LOL

• Skip says:

Well, actually two 10-day cards came with the latest expansion, so I’d give you one for her as well… 🙂

• HeartbreakRidge says:

If you never played the original, then I *highly* recommend Bioshock – for the Ayn Rand influences alone. Assassin’s Creed 2 is another good choice.

Or – just wait for the crazy year end Steam sale and see what looks good!

Site by Neil Stevens | Theme by