Jun
2018

Tweet of the Day, One Of The Lesser-Known Signs Of The Apocalypse edition.

This… this is simply wrong.

That is something that an alien from Proxima Centauri trying to hide out among humanity might come up with.  I’m only nine-tenths joking: there shouldn’t be a goram human culture on the planet that would think that the above is an ‘egg and cheese bagel.’ It’s like something out of a fever dream.

And this came out of Midtown Manhattan!  Dear God in Heaven, but the tidings are grim.

No! Noooo!! We are clearly living in the darkest timeline, Moe.

• Belcatar says:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

• jeboyle says:

Dear Lord.

Now how the heck am I gonna get to sleep tonight?

• jeboyle says:

Although the whole “help what is the number for 911” is sort of amusing.

Beginning to think that Belcatar is right and cocaine is at the bottom of this. Or maybe just scattered around the edges.

• Luke says:

I never encountered a bagel until college. (And didn’t learn what it was called until after complaining about the horrible doughnut.)
    I’m now aware that they at least exist.
    But compared to some things I’ve heard of people putting on them, I have to say it seems legit.

This is like… asking for spicy BBQ, and being given a jalapeno pepper that was covered in tofu and then dipped in tomato paste.

• Luke says:

It’d be like biting into a huge doughnut, and finding a bagel.
        But I’m kind of at a loss about how a hard boiled egg is worse than smoked fish paste.

• jeboyle says:

“spicy BBQ, and being given a jalapeno pepper that was covered in tofu and then dipped in tomato paste”

Crimony, will you please STOP doing that?? We get it, it’s wrong, please stop.

I’m going to need therapy as it is.

• nicklevi86 says:

*twitch* The EU would already classify this as a Second Degree Thought-crime against food purity. Moe doesn’t have many readers out there I hope(for their sakes)?