15900/32000, and I may need to revise when this is going to be ready. Although it’s not that bad. For that matter, things are already starting to calm down on the home education front. The kids seem to be getting used to the schedule, huzzah.
We must keep on carrying on, then. Word-count waits for no man.
Yeah, I mentioned it last night. When nobody was online. So I’m putting up the link to the audiobook for FROZEN DREAMS again for your perusal – besides, this is the all real and official Amazon link anyway.
15,250/32,000. Better, but not quite at a good cruising speed. Finished “The Fight in the Grove,” (final wordcount: 5,300) and am now working on “Processing Duty.” I am starting to think that this may be a five-story job. Which would be a further complication. Ach, well.
It’s no real secret that Daughter of the Lilies is a favorite webcomic of mine — it’s a post-apocalyptic magical fantasy series. Gee. Go figure — and I’ve waited a while for a print copy of the first volume. Behold! Here it is.
It’s probably gonna fund by the time you read this – possibly even before I finish writing this – but that’s all right. As I said, I want a print copy of the first volume.
Still stuck at 500 words/day, and I’ve just decided not to pad this current story into 8,000 words. If it really wants to be 6,000 words that badly, fine. Maybe I’ll need the wordcount for the other ones.
13,800/32,000. Hrm. This needs to go faster. A lot faster. The 500/word per word strategy just ain’t gonna cut it for this project. The problem is, if I up it to 1,500/words per day I’m likely to end up with crap, which is worse than not getting this project situated by the end of the month. I must think about this further.
Snippet from ‘The Fight In The Grove’ after the fold.