It’s what I’ve been scrolling through this evening instead of doing more useful things. Then I realized, Hey. Maybe my readers are looking for a diversion, too. It’s either that, or nag them about my books/Patreon/etc etc etc again.
In “The Universe Is Always An Empty Place,” I imagine that they are. Nobody ever asks deathworlders if they like being that way. Probably because what would they do if we said ‘yes?’
- Chapters 1 through 4 of MORGAN BAROD. To whet the whistle!
- Monster War Doom, Part 3: Monsters (The Unnatural): To flesh out the PCs!
DECISIONS is another chapbook, and probably the last fiction thing I publish this year. The stories in it are not related, except in the sense that I happen to think that they’re four of my best short stories ever. Thirty two thousand words, four illustrations, here’s the cover.Continue reading Today I finished up DECISIONS!
Admittedly, you can sign up tomorro– NO! Always Be Closing, Moe! Always Be Closing!
Anyway: for a mere buck a month you can get fiction and gaming stuff on the regular. It’s a bargain! So check it out.
Today’s the trifecta: microfiction, gaming material, and a new short story! Sign up today! Only a dollar a month!
- THE RELIEF OF WINDERMERE CASTLE. Kind of gothpunk! Is that a term? It is now!
- MONSTER WAR DOOM, PART II: MONSTERS (THE ELDEST). You’ll feel bad for them! Maybe! They’re monsters, right?
- THE WAY TO THE DEVIL’S HEART. Microfiction! The Devil! Unexpected social awkwardness!
Last week to go!
Fiction! Microfiction! Gaming material! All for a mere $1 a month! …Or more. I’ll happily take more. Sign up today!